Taking care of our hair is a daily task that can take us a long time, but which undoubtedly becomes one of the most important hygiene and care routines. To do this, choose products that are compatible with your hair type and with what you are looking for to make your hair look better. We tell you how you can take care of your hair, naturally and effectively.
Some of the reasons to take care of your hair are:
- Avoid irritations or allergies on your scalp.
- Prevent hair loss.
- Promote its healthy growth, taking care of the ends.
- You give them a shiny and moving look.
- If you dye your hair, you protect it from chemicals and other factors such as sun exposure.
The first is start with a good shampoo and complement it with the use of conditioner. Then you can start using other products to help nourish your hair so it can look the way you've always wanted it to.
What happens if you don't take care of your hair?
There are many reasons to take care of your hair, beyond an aesthetic aspect. If you do not take care of your hair regularly, different conditions can appear, such as:
- Excess fat that can generate hair loss.
Choose a suitable shampoo, and make sure that the product you use has healthy ingredients that are good for your hair, avoiding the excessive use of chemicals that instead of nourishing your hair, end up contaminating it.
At eva+avo we believe in the benefits of natural ingredients such as avocadoplatforms, romero, cocoa, and other herbs and vitamins to nourish and promote the health of your hair. That is why we have created products for all types of hair, from shampoo and conditionerr daily use up to masks and creams that you can use as a complement to your hair care routine.
Take care of your hair as you do with your skin
In the same way that you take care of your skin with masks and creamsYou should do the same with your hair. There is a wide variety of hair care products on the market.
But you know for sure, which one your hair needs. The first thing you should be clear about is what your hair type is.
- Dry hair: you need a product that nourishes and hydrates your hair, so that it looks brighter and silkier.
- Greasy hair: Since oily hair needs to be washed more regularly, choose a product with natural ingredients that absorb oil from the scalp.
- Curly hair: curly hair also requires extra care during the week such as masks and creams to keep your curls ready, giving your hair movement and avoiding dryness.
Our nourishing avocado-based mask, has a regenerating effect on your hair, and is designed to act on any type of hair. Rich in vitamins, nourishing oils, and other ingredients, this mask leaves your hair soft, and you'll see results with just one application.
When you need to pay attention to your hair care
The answer could be obvious and that is that you should always take care of your hair. However, we refer to key aspects in which you must pay attention to prevent some situations from escalating.
Healthy hair has characteristics such as:
- It is strong and flexible at the same time.
- Smooth and shiny.
- You do not lose hair excessively and your hair grows regularly.
- Your hair is easy to comb, with movement.
- No allergic condition is seen on your scalp.
If you start noticing that your hair doesn't grow, falls out easily, doesn't have shine and you can't comb it easily, it's time to pay attention to the type of routine you're using to take care of it, in addition to starting to use products that nourish and revitalize. Note that a healthy hair It also depends on other factors such as:
- Good general health. In some cases, the hair is also affected by medical conditions that deserve to be treated by a specialist.
- good nutrition. Eating healthy is also good for your hair. From hydrating yourself with a good consumption of water, to including a large volume of nutrients in your diet such as fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and proteins.
- Sleep well. Believe it or not, rest is essential for our well-being in general, so sleeping enough hours a day will be key to keeping your hair healthy.
Our eva+avo products for your hair care
We leave you some of our products so that you can include them in your hair care routine. All created to act on all types of hair.
This shampoo clean your hair and scalp. Its ingredients include avocado, vitamins and wild rosemary oil, which help your hair to be nourished and stay healthy, in addition to offering you a delicious aroma with notes of white cocoa.
You can use it daily, applying just a little to your hair and massaging for 5 minutes before rinsing. The best thing is that we also offer you a presentation for travel, ideal for you to take anywhere and maintain the care of your hair, wherever you are.
In addition to using a shampoo, conditioner and having healthy lifestyle habits such as a good diet and rest, you can also include for the care of your hair, other products, like this moisturizing cream that will give your hair a shiny appearance.
Based on avocado, this cream does not need to be rinsed and you can use it daily. It will keep your hair soft, silky and easy to comb. You just have to wash and dry your hair as you normally do and then apply a little of this cream to style as you like. A practical and easy-to-use product, essential in your hair care routine.
It is always ideal to have an oil for your hair. That final touch to make your hair look perfect, eliminating frizz and giving it shine.
Our avocado oil eva + avo, acts on your hair from the inside out, to make it look good but also to protect it from external agents such as pollutants, the sun and artificial lights that can cause damage over time.
You only have to take a small amount, distribute in your damp or dry hair from the middle and towards the ends. Simple steps for sensational hair.
A complete collection with our products so that you have everything you need to take care of your hair on a daily basis, with natural ingredients and with the security of obtaining results in a short time.
Learn more tips to take care of your hair at home and how you can with natural ingredients make your hair stay healthy and look like you've always wanted.