Best Body Lotion: Features and Benefits
How nice it is to take a refreshing shower after a long day. If in addition, then you use a body lotion, you can feel your skin even softer and more hydrated. What are the characteristics of the best body lotion. Keep reading!
In the same way as choosing a Bath gel is important for the care of the skin of your body, so you must choose the best body lotion that hydrates and refreshes your skin.
What is a body lotion
When choosing the best body lotion It is important not to confuse what is a body lotion and what is a regular cream. The body lotion It is a product with a less viscous consistency than cream. It is a product with a more liquid texture and with a large amount of water.
Ideal for those who want greater absorption and do not want a sticky feeling after application.
benefits of body lotion
When using a body lotion You are offering your skin many benefits, among which we highlight:
- By having a lighter consistency and greater amount of water, the body lotion hydrates the skin more without leaving traces of fat.
- Ideal for dry skin, due to its concentrated formula of water between 70% and 80%.
- La best body lotionIn addition, it offers you exquisite aromas, leaving a sensation of freshness and softness on the skin.
- They have a calming effect on the skin, ideal for when you are exposed to a lot of sun or wear a lot of makeup.
What to look for in the best body lotion
You will find many options in the market, but choosing the best body lotion It requires that you not only know your skin type or that you look for a product that adapts to all skin types, but also that you take into account the ingredients that make up the body lotion, avoiding any product that can cause an allergic reaction.
when you look for the best body lotion, keep in mind:
- That it adapts to all skin types or that it is a body lotion Specially formulated for your skin type.
- La best body lotion It also includes safe and natural ingredients. try to find one body lotion free of sulfates and parabens.
- Choose one body lotion with an aroma that you like and that makes your skin feel fresh.
Body lotion not tested on animals
At eva+avo we are concerned with creating products free of sulphates and parabens, but also guaranteeing that they are not tested on animals, promoting an industry that is aware of the actions necessary to promote the ideals 'Cruelty Free'.
La best body lotion It certainly takes these characteristics into account, offering more sustainable products with greater well-being for your body.
When to use body lotion
Use the body lotion after the shower. Be sure to dry your skin very well so that the ingredients of the body lotion are properly absorbed into your skin. Always apply the body lotion on clean and dry skin, performing circular massages to optimize results.
Body lotion with or without perfume
When choosing the best body lotion, the one that has perfume or not will be a factor that will depend more on your preferences.
However, a body lotion with aroma will give your skin a touch of greater freshness for after the shower. If you choose one body lotion with perfume, look for fragrances that give you peace of mind as they will also have a calming effect on your skin.
eva+avo body lotion
La eva+avo body lotion It is formulated for all skin types. Easily absorbed, it offers your skin a dose of hydration necessary to keep your skin healthy, smooth and radiant.
Furthermore, free of sulfates, parabens and animal cruelty. An incredible product for those looking to refresh and moisturize their skin with each application.
In eva+avo you can find the best body lotion accompanied by a bath gel With natural ingredients like avocado, rosemary oil, cocoa, vitamins and other herbs that give your skin everything it needs to look amazing.
Always healthy skin
In addition to finding the best body lotion For the care of your skin, it is advisable to complement it with a healthy lifestyle and habits that help your skin stay healthy and hydrated. This includes:
- Incorporate fruits and vegetables in your diet rich in vitamin D and C to nourish your skin every day.
- Increase your intake of protein and healthy fats like chicken breast, turkey breast, salmon, and avocado.
- Always use sunscreen for face and body.
- Drink enough water during the day.
- Never go to bed without first completely removing any makeup residue.
- Include a facial mask at least every fortnight to nourish your skin and clean impurities.
a moment of relaxation
Taking care of the skin on your body also requires time and dedication. We know that the daily routine can be stressful and sometimes you can be short on time. But nothing more effective than finding a private and quiet space to turn your body care routine into a relaxation ritual.
- Take a shower set with scented candles of any scent of your choice. This will allow you to relax but it will also allow your skin to relax and receive all the nutrients from your body wash.
- Apply your shower gel and let it act for a few minutes.
- Dry your body very well and finish by applying the best body lotion, without forgetting areas such as the elbows, knees, ankles and neck. Gently massage as you inhale and exhale to recharge.