Dandruff affects millions of people around the world and can cause great physical but also psychological discomfort. Using a sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo can help your hair recover from this condition and stay healthy every day. Keep reading!
What is dandruff
Dandruff affects the scalp in which dead cells accumulate and white flakes form, which can be quite uncomfortable physically but also aesthetically.
Depending on whether you have a dry or oily scalp, dandruff develops differently. In the case of dry scalp , dandruff shows up through small, very fine white scales that are usually seen on clothing as they fall off easily.
When you have an oily scalp , the dandruff flakes are larger and thicker.
There are more severe dandruff conditions, such as what is known as seborrheic dermatitis, with symptoms such as inflammation of the scalp and the presence of a lot of oil. In all these circumstances, the use of a sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo can be of great help.
What causes dandruff
Before finding a sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo to combat dandruff, we will have to see where this condition arises from and what its main causes are.
The main cause of dandruff is excessive flaking of the scalp . When the skin cells found on the scalp are renewed, they are also shed naturally through these scales that are usually invisible in a normal condition. However, in some cases this process does not occur normally and these dead cells remain accumulated on the scalp.
Some causes of dandruff:
- Exposure to the sun for a long time.
- Excessive hair washing.
- Use of poor quality products or with ingredients that affect your scalp.
- Exposure to chlorinated water.
What is a sulfate-free shampoo?
A sulfate-free shampoo can help you not only fight dandruff but also take better care of your hair with a more natural and safer product.
Sulfate-free shampoo is characterized by not having chemical compounds or salts, elements that are used to make shampoo a more viscous substance that adheres more easily to the hair and scalp.
Advantages of sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo
Sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo fights and eliminates dandruff but also nourishes your hair naturally, promoting hydration and growth.
Some advantages of using this type of shampoo are:
- Repairs damaged hair due to dandruff.
- Returns natural shine to hair.
- It reduces frizz and makes the hair more movement and softer.
- Reduces scalp irritations caused by dandruff.
- Promotes growth and prevents hair loss.
Tips to control dandruff
In addition to using good hair care Products and preferably a sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo , here are some practical tips to control and combat dandruff:
- Don't wash your hair every day unless necessary.
- If you notice dandruff, avoid or reduce the use of conditioner.
- Avoid letting the water temperature be too high when washing your hair, as it can dry out the scalp, causing dandruff to appear.
- Protect your head from the sun and avoid prolonged exposure.
- Maintain a healthy diet by avoiding spicy or very sweet foods that can irritate and inflame your scalp.
- Drink enough water.
- Get enough rest.
- Do not scratch your head suddenly if it is itchy as this can damage your scalp.
Eva+avo sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo
With them you can start anything hair treatment , including fighting dandruff and ending this annoying condition.
All our products are free of sulfates and parabens , so you can enjoy the benefits of using our sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo that, in addition to helping you get rid of dandruff, also hydrates and nourishes your hair so that it grows healthy and healthy.
Our sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo is a powerful cleansing shampoo from eva+avo with a special formula to hydrate and renew your hair through the revitalizing effects of avocado, rosemary oil and other ingredients.
This shampoo is sulfate-free and smells exquisite, being the perfect tool to combat dandruff but also to make your hair look incredible every day.Discover all our hair care products in our eva+avo store and start giving your hair what it needs to stay healthy, hydrated and shiny today.